Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tooth Fairy - Stick To Cold Hard Cash

Well, the necklace from the tooth fairy was a big hit. Too good to be true as it turns out. This is what happens when you think outside the box and try to outsmart the tooth fairy bringing money.....



Anna: taking the necklace out of her tooth fairy bag "Is this what I think it is?"
Me: "Erm, a necklace?"
Anna: "No, Momma, the tooth fairy has brought me my dearest wish!"
Me: Huh?
Anna: in a reverential whisper "It's an amulet!"
Me: "Erm...."
Anna: eyes rolling "Momma, an amulet is a necklace that has special powers. My dearest wish is to be able to fly. The tooth fairy knows this!"
Me: "Oh, well,....."
Anna: "Not like jet-pack flying. Real flying!!!"
Me: "Oh God"

She then rushed downstairs and demanded I came too - for a demonstration. She said, and I quote, "watch out Mom, I'm gonna put this on and I'm probably just gonna bust right through that ceiling! This is going to be awesome. I'm gonna go to school, but then I'm just gonna fly right off and visit Lucy at preschool, or maybe I'll just hang around school, you know, showing off and doing flips and stuff."

And then, my crazy, sweet, hopeful, beautiful dreamer of a girl put the necklace around her neck, closed her eyes and flapped like crazy.

She failed to 'bust through the ceiling.'

My heart was breaking for her. She was crushed. So I said "maybe it has different kinds of powers?"

Perhaps this wasn't my smartest move.

"Or perhaps it only works when I'm alone, or perhaps it needs to get used to me?" she offered. At this point I probably should have said 'or perhaps it's just a necklace?' Instead we get to her 2nd grade classroom about an hour later and she rushes over to her teacher, shows her the necklace and says "Look what the tooth fairy got me! My Mom says it probably has powers, like being able to talk to animals or something!" Her teacher gave me a look and one of those mouth-only, no-eye smiles that said 'well, that explains a lot.'

It's going to be an interesting parent-teacher conference.

16 comments:

horoscope amour said...

Thank you for sharing, this information is useful to me,good quality.

Estèrre said...

Beautiful ... I love your blog full of great ideas, I also just signed up to your news if you want to do the same, it is with pleasure, I wish you good luck very soon

tarots gratuit

Bichon maltais said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
voyance gratuite par mail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
voyance gratuite said...

I collected so many interesting things from your site especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Your blog is great, high quality work ... I am sure many will agree with me even if they do not take the time to tell you

voyance gratuite par mail

voyance par mail gratuite said...

Thank you for your well illustrated site, which makes us want to see and read everything. I wish you well

consultation voyance gratuite said...

I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.

voyance serieuse gratuite said...

Love the site and all content.
Congratulations and thank you

voyance gratuitement said...

Thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.

rosy123 said...

An adorable site I just discovered by chance, well done !!
voyance amour

voyance par mail said...

Merci beaucoup votre site et vos conseils sont super !

Dreamfilm said...

always looking for more great article swefilm

voyance mail gratuit said...


Un tout grand merci pour votre site. C’est un plaisir pour toutes & tous.
Bonne continuation

rosy123 said...

J’ai de plus en plus besoin de me rendre sur ton site. en fait
Voilà une description qui donne envie... Je le note dans un coin ! :)

voyance mail gratuit

Hanna Rosin said...

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
+2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B